Sunday, June 8, 2008

two

"I wonder if I shall fall right through the earth..."
"how funny it'll seem to come out among the people who walk with their head's downwards!" -Lewis Carroll


I've had this idea for a while, so I thought I'd get it out of the way and make room for more new ones. I took a few jumping and it turned into something that reminded me of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland when she fell through the rabbit hole. I'll have to give back the yearbook's DSLR, but I might be getting one of my own soon so I'll be able to take good quality photos without using film. I love film, but sometimes you just need a little more room to mess up, especially for a project like this. I had my sister on the shutter for this, and she sometimes likes to not pay attention while I'm explaining the framing to her.

No comments: