Tuesday, June 3, 2008

one

this is the first of fifty two self portraits I will be taking throughout this next year. I'll be posting about one each week, and possibly some of my general thoughts. I have been interested in doing a project like this for a while, and two days ago I shaved my head, so I feel like this is a good time to start. I will be starting a new life after I graduate in two weeks and go to college this fall, so it will be interesting to be able to look back and see how I've changed over this year. here we go.

buzzed
this is me, straight up. I have brown hair, green eyes, a few freckles, and a little bump on my lip. I have six piercings, two on one ear, three on the other, and one in my nose. I don't wear glasses but I kinda need them. I don't generally wear makeup. my mouth goes to the side a little when I don't know what to do or say. Eric Beeson took this photo for me. he got a good shot after about fifty two tries.

2 comments:

Sticky said...

damn cool idea

Anna said...

Oh my god. It's young Obi-Wan Kenobi! May the Force be with you.