Wednesday, November 19, 2008

twenty five

This Is Where I Live
I am so happy about this graffiti right outside my window. it's like a sign to me that everything will be alright, and that I don't have to worry so much.
Clementines are in season. They're my favorite.
Stuart sent me some holga photos. He's coming to visit Saturday. I can't wait.
It's starting to get cold out.

This is the first portrait in a long while that I worked so hard on. Most of them I've been throwing something together from a snapshot on iPhoto. It's hard not having Photoshop for myself. this week though I decided to really come up with a set up and work on it, on time. I've been editing it in Lab B on photoshop, and I'm so fucking excited about it. I didn't even realize how much I missed photoshop, or that missing something like photoshop this much was possible. I've really just missed digital photography in general, since I've mostly been doing just film. I like that too, but it's been too time consuming to do both. It's such a relief to have done this portrait in my own style though, and not just the iPhoto editor, which you can't be creative with at all.

No comments: